Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter EED
- Dimensions 4.07 x .87 x .43 in (103.5 x 22.0 x 11.0 mm) exclude length 11.8 in (300 mm) cable length
- Weight 1.17 ounces (33.1 grams)
- Color Dark titanium
- Connector type HDMI (powered through USB)
- Compatibility Surface devices, including Surface Book/Surface Laptop/Surface Pro/Surface Pro 4/Surface 3/Surface Pro 3/Surface 2/Surface Pro 2, and other Miracast enabled Windows 10/Windows 8.1 devices. Full functionality not available with non-HDCP devices.
- Windows app support Supported Platforms – X86, X64 and ARM, with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1+ operating system Software Localization: Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app may be installed from Windows Store in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, French Canadian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese Portugal, Finish, Norwegian, Swedish, Thai, Spanish Spain or Spanish Latin America. If available, the app will be installed in the default OS language. Otherwise, the English language version will be installed.
- Audio and Video Receiver
- Pairing with Multiple Devices (not simultaneously)
- PCM Audio format support
- RF Range: up to 22.9 feet (7 meters)
- Operation temperature: 5 to 35 degree C
- Country of manufacture People's Republic of China
- ISO 14001 qualified manufacturer Yes
- Restriction on hazardous substances This device complies with all applicable worldwide regulations and restrictions including, but not limited to: EU directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment and EU Registration Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulation regarding Substances of Very High Concern.
- FCC ID This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and Industry Canada ICES-003. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Tested to comply with FCC standards. For home and office use. Model number: 1733, Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. FCC ID: C3K1733.
- Windows Certification Kit (WCK) ID: 1784646 Windows 10 (64-bit) and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Warranty 1-year limited warranty